The grapes were carefully harvested and transported to the winery. We obtained clean and pure fruit with strict quality control thanks to the state of the art technology, our Vistalys optical berries selection. Then all the grapes were macerated up to 4 weeks to extract structure and color. During maceration, the fermentation lasted about 2 weeks in 100% stainless steel tanks, at 24-28°C. After maceration 55% of the wine was aged in French oak barrels for 5 months to give an extra layer of complexity while keeping the fruit expression. The remaining 45% was aged in stainless steel tanks; The result is great fruit with a fresh and pleasant palate. The wine was slightly filtered and clarified before the bottling.